What to know about snail farming Business in Nigeria
snail farming in Nigeria is one of the most lucrative, cost effective, easy to run agricultural business practice that requires very little capital to start compared to other forms of agricultural practices.
Snail farming business is one of the most neglected farming practices in Nigeria yet the opportunities abound.
Snails are more popular in African countries like Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and South Africa.
The opportunities are massive and likewise are the potentials. Unlike other forms of agricultural practices that requires you building mighty structures and moving far away into the forest, snail farming doesn’t require massive land spaces and confinement.
Infact, you can start a commercial snail farming at your back yard. It requires little space, it’s environmental friendly organism. It requires less man power and the feeding are cheap or almost free.
Advantages of Snail Farming includes:
* Snail shells serves as calcium used for animal feeds.
* Snail farming requires little land or space
* Snail Farming Feeds are cheap or readily available.
* Snail doesn’t require too much attention like other agricultural practices or livestock thereby making it easy to run on part – time.
* Snail meat is very rich in protein and it has low level of cholesterol and fat
* Snail farming is a very good source of income for the family
* Snails reproduces quickly, it can produce over 300 eggs in a year. etc.
VITAL QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF BEFORE VENTURING INTO SNAIL FARMING BUSINESS IN NIGERIA:
1. What is snail farming about?
2. What are the common snail species available and which is the best to breed for business purpose in Nigeria?
3. What kind of housing do I need for my snails?
4. Do I just need any kind of soil for my snails?
5. How do I treat the soil where my snails will live in?
6. How often do I change or treat the soil ? Does it expires?
7. How do I feed my snails and what kind of feed do I give them?
8. How many times do I feed them in a day?
9. What time do i feed them?
10. How do treat or handle my snails predators like soldier ants?
11. Do i really need to water them? If no, why? If Yes, How Many times and how?
12. Can it be true a single ant can kill 100 snails?
13. How much do i need to start the snail farming business with?
14. Who are the buyers? Any market for my snails?
15. Can I do any other work or business with snail farming?
All the above questions and many more have clear answers with pictorial narrative explanation in the MANUAL GUIDE.
NORMAL PRICE WE SELL: N3,000
CURRENT PRICE: N1,000
Buy yours now and get 3 other helpful manuals that will benefit you more
PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE INTO ANY OF THE BELOW BANK DETAILS